Mackey Staffing & Co has been placing Temporary Administrative Employees in the local market for over 14 years, and we pride ourselves on Recruiting reliable, hard working Professionals that add value. We would never send someone to a Client's office that we would not be comfortable having work alongside us in our own offices. Professional appearance and effective communication skills are highly valued and always screened for to ensure we are meeting the Client’s standards.
Mackey Staffing & Co can have a temporary worker on site within 2 hours. Areas of specialty include:
Mackey Staffing & Co will:
- Limit our Client's risk. Their Temporary Employees are W-2 employees who are covered by Mackey Staffing & Co's Workers Compensation and other State and Federally required Insurances. When the assignment is completed and the Contract Employee files for unemployment benefits, the client's unemployment experience rating will not be affected, as they are a Mackey Staffing & Co employee.
- Act as the third party liaison between you, the Corporate Client, and the Temporary Employee. As the Client, you will never have to deal with confrontation or difficult conversations. The assignment is over when you say it's over.
- Complete Background, Drug and/or Reference Checks at the Client's request. Additionally, we will ensure that the Temporary Employee is eligible to work in the United States.
- Test Skill Sets according to Client’s specifications, i.e., Microsoft Office Suite.
- Offer a Consultative approach to pricing. We realize that in today's economy, Staffing budgets haven taken a hit and that a one-size fits all pricing scheme doesn't necessarily work. Additionally, we offer a “try before you buy” option.
Learn more about how Mackey Staffing & Co can help you with your Temporary Staffing needs by contacting us at: 203.655.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.