Our client is a well respected organization that assists millions of customers in achieving their aspirations through a diverse array of insurance and financial services. Their guiding purpose is to promote well-being, which underscores their unwavering commitment to their colleagues, consumers, and communities they serve. They understand that individuals are at the core of their mission, and they go the extra mile to empower them to lead the lives they envision, focusing on their holistic well-being—mind, body, and financial stability. As a prominent leader in their industry, their priority is always their customers.
This client has us searching for an experienced and dynamic professional to join this team as the Head of Executive Compensation. In this strategic leadership position, you will collaborate closely with their Head of Total Rewards and the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to provide valuable expertise and guidance on executive compensation strategies. This pivotal role will report directly to the Head of Total Rewards.
If you are a strategic problem solver with a passion for executive compensation and a proven record of success in this field, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Location This incredible state of the art office is located in Mid Town, NYC with some flexibility for remote work.
Location: NYC, NY
Job Title: Legal Assistant
Company: Mackey Staffing & Co.
Location: Westchester County, New York
Salary: $55,000 + Benefits
Mackey Staffing & Co. is currently seeking a Legal Assistant to join our client, a small boutique law firm located in Westchester County, New York. This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated individual who is eager to learn and grow in the legal field. The Legal Assistant will play a crucial role in supporting attorneys and ensuring the efficient operation of the firm.
Location: Westchester County, NY
Mackey Staffing & Co. is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Accounting Assistant for one of our clients in Norwalk, CT. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys working with numbers, has strong Microsoft skills, and is looking to kickstart their career in finance. As an Accounting Assistant you will play a vital role in maintaining our financial operations and ensuring the smooth functioning of our office.
This role requires you to be in the office five days a week, offering a great working environment that encourages collaboration and growth. Our client values their employees and offers 100% paid benefits as part of our commitment to their well-being.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 (DOE)
Location: Norwalk, CT
Our client is on a mission to give people control of their health and the freedom to live life.
Their number one asset is their employees. They foster a tight-knit community where they all play a critical role in their collective success. They strive to provide a work environment where diversity of background, thought and perspective is valued and respected. The team is also energized by the company’s entrepreneurial spirit that provides an environment in which you can evolve ideas quickly and nimbly.
Director of Marketing. This role will lead brand management and execution of marketing plans to all customer segments. Through deep partnership with internal stakeholders, this role involves developing customer and KOL engagement as well as executing market research plans and marketing communications strategies and tactics required to maximize the value of their products.
- Brand Management: Build and maintain a strong brand presence. Execute brand strategies, agency management, manage brand messaging, and ensure consistent brand communication across different channels and touchpoints.
- Execute marketing plans: Execute comprehensive marketing initiatives to all customer groups (HCP, allied health and consumer). Set clear goals, identifying target segments, positioning products effectively, and creating plans to drive product adoption and revenue growth. Manage all multi-channel marketing programs including app development and devices.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner closely with various departments, such as field sales management, regulatory affairs, R&D, and medical affairs. Strong collaboration, align efforts, gather input, and drive cross-functional initiatives to ensure successful product launches and marketing campaigns. Leads marketing activities for Product Review Committee.
- Customer/ KOL Engagement: Develop initiatives with key opinion leaders, healthcare professionals, and patient advocacy groups, and medical societies.
- Market Research and Analysis: Execute market research plan, gather customer insights, and analyze market data. This includes monitoring industry trends, identifying market opportunities, and leveraging market research findings to inform product positioning and marketing strategies.
- Marketing communications: Oversee the development of compelling marketing collateral, digital content, sales tools, and advertising campaigns to effectively reach target audiences and support sales efforts. Effectively convey complex scientific and medical information to various audiences, including healthcare professionals, patients, and internal stakeholders.
- Performance tracking and reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of HCP marketing initiatives. Conduct regular engagement with field force and collect feedback to incorporate suggestions as appropriate. Regularly track, analyze, and report on marketing activities, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Observe all Company, Health, Safety, Compliance and Environmental guidelines.
- Duties and responsibilities are not limited to the work listed above and may include other assignments, as necessary.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of at least 15 years in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with with at least 10 years marketing experience.
- Experience launching product(s).
- Extensive experience in HCP marketing in the pharmaceutical/medical device/biotech industry required.
- Experience in developing cost-effective social and digital marketing strategies.
- Record of increasing responsibility within sales and marketing.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and solve problems.
- Focused on team culture through collaboration and working cross-functionally to drive business results in a lean, fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership ability to drive influence across partners to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure flawless execution.
- Experience working closely with field sales organizations to implement marketing programs with measurable business impact.
- Outstanding project management skills and experience managing multiple vendors and agency partners.
- Effectively manage multiple competing responsibilities with the ability to prioritize and drive the most critical business activities.
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in pharmaceutical promotions, pharma industry guidelines, and other compliance-related issues Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Traveling may be required (30% or more) for attendance of key customer events, field sales meetings and in territory assessment of sales force execution of marketing collateral.
Location: Fairfield County , CT
At our growing pharmaceutical client, employees are their most valuable asset, and they foster a close-knit community where each team member plays a critical role in our success. They are dedicated to promoting diversity, relying on a diverse mix of ideas, backgrounds, and work styles as they strive to make a positive impact on the world.
Director of Sales Training. This role is pivotal in leading the development and delivery of sales and sales leadership training programs, focusing on innovation, results-driven approaches, and industry excellence. The Director of Sales Training will provide strategic guidance, design curriculum, manage external training partners, and facilitate training sessions. Collaboration with internal cross-functional teams, sales leadership, marketing, and market access teams is essential to identify and address training needs, develop a comprehensive training program, conduct ongoing assessments, and continuously enhance training materials and processes.
- Develop and execute a strategic vision for Sales Training, addressing identified gaps and proposing innovative training solutions to enhance sales performance.
Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders to prioritize and implement skill development programs for their teams.
Create advanced learning and development initiatives to nurture emerging talent and support the retention of high-performing team members.
Identify and manage strategic external partners to bolster training efforts and achieve sales objectives.
Implement assessments and track KPIs across training programs to measure the success of the curriculum in achieving sales goals.
Play a key role in launch execution planning for upcoming products.
Continuously evaluate, update, design, and deliver learning experiences and content to enhance the selling skills and product knowledge of the field sales team.
Collaborate with various departments supporting sales activities, including human resources and cross-functional teams, to refine the training curriculum.
Actively participate as a leader and member of the Commercial team.
Manage budgets for all training workshop-related activities and other planning tasks.
Support the coordination, planning, and execution of National Sales Meetings in conjunction with the VP of Sales.
Ensure that all programs align with brand strategies.
Oversee communication, coordination, and execution of all training activities, whether in-person or virtual, for individuals or groups, which may include district or regional meetings.
Adhere to Company, Health, Safety, and Environmental guidelines and comply with all company policies and procedures.
Perform other duties and assignments as required.
Up to 50% travel may be required.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience, or 12 years with a Master's degree, or a PhD with 8 years of experience, or equivalent.
Prior training experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech organization is required.
Previous experience in a Sales and/or Marketing Function of a Pharmaceutical or Biotech Organization is preferred.
Proficiency in training platforms and software.
Strong leadership, planning, organizational, and execution skills.
Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, communication (both oral and written), facilitation, and administrative management skills.
Innovative, creative, and detail-oriented mindset.
In-depth knowledge of the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry.
Strong leadership, teamwork, and team-building abilities.
Proficiency in analyzing complex problems, considering various factors, and effectively communicating issues and ideas to peers and management.
Experience in organizing and leading meetings with cross-functional teams.
Demonstrated proficiency in interpersonal, written, and oral communication.
Ability to build effective working relationships throughout the organization.
Exceptional presentation skills are a must.
Salary Range: Up to - $245K plus 25% bonus and stock options
Location: Fairfield County , CT
Our client, a private, Educational organization in the Greater New Haven area, is seeking a Community Engagement Director to establish and cultivate relationships with families, businesses, schools, municipal leaders, and other partners within the CT, MA, NY, & RI area who can help this organization grow its footprint.
Location: Orange, CT
Our client, a private, Educational organization in the Greater New Haven area, is seeking Administrative Assistant to support the program’s leader. We are looking for a tech-savvy, problem-solver, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, deadline driven environment. This person will be an empath, with strong communication skills, who cares about giving great customer service.
Mackey Staffing & Co. is seeking a highly skilled Contract Litigation Attorney for a client in Stamford, CT for a 3-6 month assignment. This Attorney should have a strong background in discovery processes and the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing complex litigation cases and possess a deep understanding of discovery procedures. As a Contract Litigation Attorney, you will play a critical role in ensuring our clients' interests are protected and that legal disputes are resolved effectively.
Industry: Consumer Products
Location: Stamford, CT
Are you passionate about technology and supporting first responders? If so, this could be a job for you!
Our client, a leader in the communications industry, is seeking a motivated and dedicated Project Manager to join their team in Naugatuck, CT. This opportunity has become available due to a recent relocation of an employee out of state.
If you are a proactive, tech-savvy individual with a passion for supporting first responders and a strong background in project administration, we encourage you to apply. Join this innovative wireless communications industry leader and make a meaningful impact in the field. Your contributions will help shape the future of technology solutions for those who dedicate their lives to public safety.
Location: Naugatuck, CT
Job Title: Payroll and HR Administrator (Part-time)
Location: Fairfield, CT
Hours: 20-25 hours per week (on-site)
Hourly Rate: $34.00 to $38.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
Mackey Staffing & Co is hiring for one of our clients, a growing organization based in Fairfield, CT.
We are currently seeking a part-time Payroll and HR Administrator. This role is ideal for someone looking to cut back their working hours or a parent seeking part-time work. The Payroll and HR Administrator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our HR and payroll functions.
Industry: Real Estate
Location: Fairfield, CT