We offer Direct-Hire, Temporary and Temp to Perm Services
Mackey Staffing & Co. understands that recruiting the very best talent within the office administration field is imperative to an organization's success! We also understand working within budget. As a contingency agency, Mackey Staffing & Co. provides full-cycle Recruiting Services at no charge until an offer of employment is extended.
Roles in Office Administration
"Maureen is the living example of Malcolm Gladwell's "connector." She has a knack for making friends, a gift for bringing people together, and a talent for making good things happen. I have been the recipient of her generous networking and also a client of her firm. I appreciate the commitment and energy she brings to her work and the personable way she goes about doing it!"
- Corporate Trainer, Consulting Firm
Mackey Staffing & Co. will:
- Offer a consultative approach to assist with determining what skills set(s) you need and/or what your budget can afford you in the current marketplace.
- Offer a Consultative approach to pricing. We realize that in today's economy staffing budgets have taken a hit and that a one-size fits all pricing scheme doesn't work! A "try before you buy" option is also available.
- Complete Background, Drug and/or Reference Checks at the Client's request.
- Only present Candidates that have been fully vetted and match the job requirements. Additionally, we ensure that Candidates are eligible to work in the United States.
- Always "market" the client and job description in a positive light and protect the Client's identity in a discreet and professional manner.
- Fully assess Candidates' skills and personality.
- Provide periodic search status reports.
- Act as a third party liaison between the Client and potential Candidates.
- Do our best to understand the Client's culture, job description, hiring manager's "wish list," and the role the incumbent will play in the client's success.
Learn more about how Mackey Staffing & Co. can help you with all of your staffing needs by contacting us at: 203.655.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.