We offer Direct-Hire and Temporary Services
Mackey Staffing & Co. is recruiting our healthcare heroes and placing them into the communities that need them most! We understand that recruiting the very best talent within the hospital & healthcare system is more important now than ever before. Rest assured that we verify active licensures and are able to provide services for traveler/temp and permanent needs efficiently. We also understand that due to the pandemic, working within budget is necessary. As a contingency agency, Mackey Staffing & Co. provides full-cycle recruiting services at no charge until an offer of employment is extended.
Roles in Hospital & Healthcare
"The team at Mackey Staffing & Co. has seamlessly helped our Clinical organization quickly and easily hire a team of more than 40 Technologists and Laboratory Assistants. This impactful initiative would never have happened without the incredible customer service and expertise we received from everyone at Mackey Staffing. The fact they are locally owned and privately held is a tremendous advantage because there is ZERO red tape to deal with and Maureen and her team make the process incredibly easy. It’s a piece of cake working with them; they make our job as busy recruiters so much easier! I would refer Mackey Staffing & Co. to anyone looking to hire additional support within Healthcare, HR and Administration."
- Manager, Talent Acquisition, Medical Laboratory
Mackey Staffing & Co. will:
- Offer a consultative approach to assist with determining what skills set(s) you need and/or what your budget can afford you in the current marketplace.
- Offer a Consultative approach to pricing. We realize that in today's economy staffing budgets have taken a hit and that a one-size fits all pricing scheme doesn't work! A "try before you buy" option is also available.
- Complete Background, Drug and/or Reference Checks at the Client's request.
- Only present Candidates that have been fully vetted and match the job requirements. Additionally, we ensure that Candidates are eligible to work in the United States.
- Always "market" the client and job description in a positive light and protect the Client's identity in a discreet and professional manner.
- Fully assess Candidates' skills and personality.
- Provide periodic search status reports.
- Act as a third party liaison between the Client and potential Candidates.
- Do our best to understand the Client's culture, job description, hiring manager's "wish list," and the role the incumbent will play in the client's success.
Learn more about how Mackey Staffing & Co. can help you with your Direct Hire needs by contacting us at: 203.655.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.