Mackey Staffing & Co is seeking a qualified HR Systems and Compensation Manager for our client in Norwalk, CT. This person will oversee the human resources systems and compensation programs of a growing, Global organization. In this role, you will be responsible for providing analytical and administrative support for benefits-related tasks within the HR department. You will collaborate with the team to ensure the smooth operation of HR systems and the management of compensation-related functions.
- Collaborate with the HRIS and Compensation Senior Manager to optimize HR systems, implementing continuous process improvements.
- Assist in integrating newly acquired companies and their employees into HR systems, ensuring accurate modifications to third-party interfaces.
- Lead the management of systems related to Open Enrollment and New Hire Enrollment, including setup, testing, system modifications, reporting, auditing, maintenance, communication, and training for HR personnel.
- Conduct regular audits of HR system data to maintain accuracy and address data corrections, including those provided by subsidiary HR teams.
- Perform various compensation-related functions, such as cost modeling, budgeting, financial analysis, and quantitative assessments as needed.
- Oversee the annual Supplemental Match process, including projections, final analysis, audit, and employee communication.
- Assist in creating and updating job descriptions and market analyses.
- Develop and maintain training documents for HR systems and benefit administration for HR personnel.
- Provide HR system training for new users.
- Supervise and serve as a backup for the weekly 401(k)/HSA/FSA file transfer process to benefit vendors.
- Identify and document process improvements across all areas of responsibility and provide training to subsidiary users.
- Participate in projects and collaborate as a team member on assigned projects, including project plan creation and monitoring.
- Foster regular internal customer contact by proactively addressing questions and requests.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in employee benefits budgeting and financial analysis.
- Proficiency with HR systems, benefits databases, and administrative systems, with experience in implementing new platforms being a plus.
- B.S./B.A. or equivalent experience required.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel.
- Strong process, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to research and analyze data to diagnose and resolve system issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective planning and priority-setting skills, along with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
They require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The successful candidate for this position will need to provide proof of complete COVID-19 vaccination. They are an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals unable to be vaccinated in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
Benefits: Our client offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability income, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401(k) Savings Plans, and employee assistance and wellness programs. They also offer a HYBRID work model.