Our client is on a mission to give people control of their health and the freedom to live life.
Their number one asset is their employees. They foster a tight-knit community where they all play a critical role in their collective success. They strive to provide a work environment where diversity of background, thought and perspective is valued and respected. The team is also energized by the company’s entrepreneurial spirit that provides an environment in which you can evolve ideas quickly and nimbly.
Director of Marketing. This role will lead brand management and execution of marketing plans to all customer segments. Through deep partnership with internal stakeholders, this role involves developing customer and KOL engagement as well as executing market research plans and marketing communications strategies and tactics required to maximize the value of their products.
- Brand Management: Build and maintain a strong brand presence. Execute brand strategies, agency management, manage brand messaging, and ensure consistent brand communication across different channels and touchpoints.
- Execute marketing plans: Execute comprehensive marketing initiatives to all customer groups (HCP, allied health and consumer). Set clear goals, identifying target segments, positioning products effectively, and creating plans to drive product adoption and revenue growth. Manage all multi-channel marketing programs including app development and devices.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Partner closely with various departments, such as field sales management, regulatory affairs, R&D, and medical affairs. Strong collaboration, align efforts, gather input, and drive cross-functional initiatives to ensure successful product launches and marketing campaigns. Leads marketing activities for Product Review Committee.
- Customer/ KOL Engagement: Develop initiatives with key opinion leaders, healthcare professionals, and patient advocacy groups, and medical societies.
- Market Research and Analysis: Execute market research plan, gather customer insights, and analyze market data. This includes monitoring industry trends, identifying market opportunities, and leveraging market research findings to inform product positioning and marketing strategies.
- Marketing communications: Oversee the development of compelling marketing collateral, digital content, sales tools, and advertising campaigns to effectively reach target audiences and support sales efforts. Effectively convey complex scientific and medical information to various audiences, including healthcare professionals, patients, and internal stakeholders.
- Performance tracking and reporting: Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of HCP marketing initiatives. Conduct regular engagement with field force and collect feedback to incorporate suggestions as appropriate. Regularly track, analyze, and report on marketing activities, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Observe all Company, Health, Safety, Compliance and Environmental guidelines.
- Duties and responsibilities are not limited to the work listed above and may include other assignments, as necessary.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of at least 15 years in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with with at least 10 years marketing experience.
- Experience launching product(s).
- Extensive experience in HCP marketing in the pharmaceutical/medical device/biotech industry required.
- Experience in developing cost-effective social and digital marketing strategies.
- Record of increasing responsibility within sales and marketing.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and solve problems.
- Focused on team culture through collaboration and working cross-functionally to drive business results in a lean, fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership ability to drive influence across partners to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure flawless execution.
- Experience working closely with field sales organizations to implement marketing programs with measurable business impact.
- Outstanding project management skills and experience managing multiple vendors and agency partners.
- Effectively manage multiple competing responsibilities with the ability to prioritize and drive the most critical business activities.
- Strong understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in pharmaceutical promotions, pharma industry guidelines, and other compliance-related issues Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Traveling may be required (30% or more) for attendance of key customer events, field sales meetings and in territory assessment of sales force execution of marketing collateral.