Our client, a private, Educational organization in the Greater New Haven area, is seeking Administrative Assistant to support the program’s leader. We are looking for a tech-savvy, problem-solver, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, deadline driven environment. This person will be an empath, with strong communication skills, who cares about giving great customer service.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Operations and others in the corporate office. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Director of Operations to meet deadlines and handle confidential information for the organization. You will assist with presentation preparation, oversee annual Accreditation audits, and serve as liaison between all internal departments on behalf of the Director of Operations.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years previous administrative experience in a nonprofit or school environment.
- Must possess Advanced computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Discretion and professionalism in all communications.
- Demonstrated multitasking capabilities and deadline driven environment.