Premier Greenwich organization is looking for a super sharp TEMPORARY HR Specialist to help support all aspects of the on-boarding and off-boarding process, LOA administration, and HR systems administration. This role is on site 4 days a week and is paying $30-$45 an hour depending on experience. This is a great role for someone semi-retired who wants to keep busy with this special project or someone with some strong internships in HR that needs more exposure. This could turn into a temp to perm role paying up to 70K with full comprehensive benefits.
• Process background checks
• Ensure required documents are prepared, collected, and filed
• Enter data in ADP Workforce Now
• Conduct New Hire Orientation
• Manage FMLA and other leaves
• Run reports and audit HR data such as headcount, turnover, workers compensation, and special requests for grants, etc.
• Responsible for successful off-boarding and smooth transition of departing employees
• Conduct exit interviews
• Coordinate with manager and IT for closeout of systems, termination paperwork, return of agency property, etc.
• Coordinate with Payroll Specialist for final pay, vacation payouts etc.
• Submit COBRA eligibility
-Systems aptitude: ADP Workforce Now
-Healthcare industry experience
-Strong attention to detail. Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
-Self-directed and motivated, resourceful and results driven
-Displays high levels of trust and confidentiality and the ability to use discretion when communicating sensitive information.
-Ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal and written skills.
-Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
-Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion