Our client, a Medical Device company with easy access to the train station in lower Fairfield county, has us looking for a CALL CENTER DIRECTOR to manage a small team of customer service representatives. They need someone with a clinical background and knowledge of medical terminology. This is a newly created role for this growing company. They are proud of the company’s outstanding benefits package including SUMMER FRIDAYS ALL YEAR LONG! Hybrid work model and a competitive salary range of $85K-$110K annually plus bonus.
• Oversees call center and data entry teams positioned in both on-site and remote operation centers.
• Collaborates with multiple departments (Marketing/Sales) to optimize existing client profitability through business planning and delivery of increased revenue streams
• Supervises and provides direction for the Clinic Services Team
• Responsible for analyzing and communicating KPI metrics to the team and company.
• Responsible for KPI and sales metrics
• Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure orders are handled and processed within the expected turn-around time.
• Oversees phone calls and data entry activities for auditing and reporting purposes.
• Coordinates with customer retention teams to assist in managing accounts and ensure customer expectations are met.
• Communicates with customers to resolve their escalated questions or concerns.
Knowledge And Skills
• High integrity, customer-centric, and execution-oriented
• Excellent customer service skills addressing the needs of both external and internal customers with strong communication, interpersonal, and process skills.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with a range of colleagues
• Experience in the medical/clinical field, with an understanding of medical terminology.
• Ability to interact effectively with diverse employees, departments, and customers via phone and email.
• Aptitude for learning the technical details related to the organization.
• Attention to detail.
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop a strategy and communicate at all levels in written, oral, and non-verbal methods.
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Sensitivity to confidential documents and information
• Self‐motivated, dynamic, and confident, with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
• Competence in Microsoft Office suite – as a minimum Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Degree in nursing, business management, sales, marketing, or related degree
- 10+ years of management of operational customer service teams
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical or healthcare customer service experience preferred.
- 5+ years of successful management and leadership of customer service teams
- Willingness to obtain working knowledge of the industry including:
- Knowledge of all products and services available to customers
- Independent research on customer service topics that are pertinent to our customers.
- Familiarity of clinical operations and how it relates to MedTech devices.
• IRA with company matching, no vesting period.
• Paid PTO
• Paid Holidays
Hybrid work schedule
Summer Fridays ALL YEAR long
Flexible Spending Account/HSA
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short and Long term Disability Plans
Paid Time Off
Business Casual Attire
Ergonomic Office Space
Close proximity to Train
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Open configuration options
If interested, please forward your resume in a Word document to the email address listed above. Due to the high volume of ad response, NO phone calls please. Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective Employer.