NEW PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR needed in the Corporate Headquarters of a thriving organization in Westport, CT. This is an in office role and you must be vaccinated. Salary: PAYING UP TO 80K plus incredible benefits, bonus potential and lovely work environment.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Assist with the bi-weekly payroll of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits, and taxes
- Assist the field to ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations are accurate and timely
- Assist with review and analysis of current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations
- Assist with the audit of W-4s, payroll balance sheet, YTD earnings, etc.
- Communicate actively with Operations, Human Resources, and Accounting to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing
- Assist to ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time
- Assist with regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Assist with various projects as needed
- Assist with training of team members as needed
- Experience with payroll, time keeping and HRIS software
- Preferably UKG Workforce Management experience 2-5 years
- Experience with managing and resolving issues with existing technologies
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Multi-state payroll
- Self-motivated and the ability to work well within a fast paced environment
- Solid Excel skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.