Our client, a well established manufacturer with headquarters in White Plains, NY is looking to replace their retiring HR Executive with a new Human Resources Director & Labor Relations. You will lead this well oiled HR team as well as their senior leadership team to maintain an employee focused culture. This is an 80 Million dollar organization with 600 employees. Company continues to grow through acquisition and has 15 locations. 5-15 years' experience preferred, Labor Relations not required. Salary, DOE: 140-165K plus 25% bonus and many other perks.
- Responsible and accountable for all Human Resource related responsibilities and Labor Relations.
- Monitors and makes interpretations, recommendations, adjustments and additions to Company policies and procedures to support the efficient functioning of the business.
- A creative problem solver with a focus on both short term and long term planning.
- Works closely with the members of the senior management team to understand the challenges that functional departments face and work with them to apply thoughtful and creative solutions.
- Key supporter of the Safety & Compliance function.
- Works with operational management teams to assess team skill set and necessary training needs.
- Sits on the review board for the annual operations employee review process
- Partners with corporate team members to ensure alignment with company-wide goals and objectives.
- Directs the acquisition integration process as it applies to the HR function.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the senior management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Labor Relations
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to discuss a wide range of topics from business strategy to the effective execution of that strategy
- Working knowledge of Payroll, Employee Benefits, Retirement Plans, Risk Management, Recruiting, Employee Relations and Labor Relations
- Knowledge of ADP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Progressive experience in Human Resources with at least 5 yrs experience in a senior role.
- Experience working in a highly competitive environment, with a documented track record supporting customer focused organizations.
- Support an environment of teamwork, flexibility, and change management.
- Excellent communication and planning skills coupled with proven results.
- A can-do, roll-up- your sleeves (no job is too small) spirit. Optimistic and a self-starter - driven to make a difference.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership and a private equity/investor team.
- Travel may be required
- Experience in a service oriented business covering multiple facilities/states
- Experience with Labor Relations is a plus
- Experience handling defined contribution and defined benefit plans
- Minimum of 4 year college degree
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits including robust 401K
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Solid PTO
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.