Physician Assistant or APRN needed for one of the nicest private practices in CT! This group treats their employees with total respect and they experience a lot of camaraderie. Two years experience required with two years outpatient/inpatient procedures. Best schedule ever: Monday to Friday. No weekends or holidays. Salary: Up to $120K plus amazing benefits!
This position is open due to company growth!
- Perform new patient consultations and follow ups, educating the patients about the practice and the company process
- Perform procedures including, but not limited to, Radiofrequency Ablation, Ambulatory Phlebectomy, Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy, surface sclerotherapy, and Infrared Coagulation
- Educate patients about treatments, procedures, and how it will benefit them
- Maintain efficient flow of patients during the course of the scheduled day, seeing patients promptly and giving patients the maximum amount of face-to-face time
- Comply with the standards of care set by the company through continued education and interaction with coworkers
- Create and review individualized patient treatment plans
- Work closely with attending physician
- Board Certified Physician Assistant
- Must have experience doing procedures, someone out of an ER is perfect
- Physician Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Outpatient/Inpatient procedures: 2 years (Required)
- Excellent bedside manner, enthusiasm, compassion, and someone who is reliable and responsible
- Ability to multi-task and the drive to work as a team player
- Maintain a high standard of medical ethics at all times
- Be passionate about treating patients with respect, welcoming them, and making them feel comfortable when they enter our office.
This employer offers the following:
- Life Insurance
- IRA with a 3% match after 2nd anniversary.
- Three weeks of PTO, which goes up after you are there 3 years
- 6 Holidays off
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.