Our Client, a trailblazer in the Non-Profit industry, is searching for a new Senior HR Business Partner. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. If you have 8-10 years supporting HR and thrive in the ER, Performance Management, Change Management, Organizational Development and Coaching arenas, this role may be ideal for you. SALARY - DOE: Up to $175K + Exceptional Comprehensive Benefit Package with work life balance and flexibility. Must be in the NYC office 3 days a week.
This position is open due to company growth!
- Provide consultative support to internal corporate headcount and external stakeholders in the field throughout the tri-state area
- Serve as the HR point person on all HR functions (employee relations, organization design, workforce planning, recruiting, performance management, employee development, coaching and feedback).
- Be aware of evolving regulatory influences and changes in management, policies, processes and practices and implications for client organization.
- 8-12 years HR Experience as a strategic partner
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Strong Employee Relations experience
- Experience in high growth and/or organizations going through major transformation/change is highly preferred
- Have incredible interpersonal skills
This employer offers the following:
- Work remote 2 days a week
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Exceptional PTO plan
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Flexible Hours
- Gym Allowance
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Pension Plan
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.