One of Stamford's most respected organizations that prides itself on integrity and professionalism is searching for a new HR Manager to lead and direct the organization's HR function including recruiting, new hire process including orientation/onboarding, performance reviews, benefit enrollment, leave/separation process, and will enforce the company's HR policies.
Salary, UP TO $90K plus incredible comprehensive benefits!
Hybrid work schedule.
- Helps to promote and instill the company’s core values of professionalism, integrity, hard work, and fairness.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards with varied colleagues, management, and vendors.
- Integrates and works closely with the Senior Management Team in identifying human resource and organizational opportunities to support business strategies and planning.
- Manages full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing and interviewing, as well as planning for future staffing needs, talent retention, and succession planning.
- Manages annual employee performance review process and attends reviews as appropriate.
- Be a strong, fair and impartial intermediary for employee conflict or restorative action.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws for all areas of HR.
- Maintains and manages all employee files, certifications, security, and safety clearances using existing databases and internal systems.
- Serves as point of supportive contact for all employee inquiries pertaining to general company matters, protocols, and the adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provides guidance as needed to department staff and other departments regarding sensitive issues.
- Responsible for annually reviewing and analyzing employee benefits in a cost-effective manner.
- Manages the Wellness Program and various company annual social events. In addition, conduct employee surveys to make sure we are meeting our employees’ expectations.
- Manages annual Intern Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, HR certification (PHR, SHRM) strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local laws regarding HR practices.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
- Detail oriented with strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be motivated, self-sufficient, well organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.