We are searching for a Logistics Supervisor to support a growing organization in lower Fairfield County. Company offers a great benefits package and the ability to work remotely 2 days per week. SALARY: Depends on Experience.
This position is open due to retirement.
- Supervise a department of 5
- Facilitate all facets of the Supply Chain to ensure prompt movement of goods
- Monitor Inventory
- Manage all events associated with Domestic and International trade compliance
- Respond to external and internal Customers
- Build relationships with vendors, federal agencies, shippers and warehousing services
- Working knowledge of FDA, DOT and other Federal agencies
- BA Degree
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Understanding of supply chain
- Leadership and goal setting skills
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Paid Parking
- Profit Sharing
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.