Are you an HR Generalist looking to join a new company located in one of Manhattan's best neighborhoods? Our client, an organization that has a dedicated team with incredible resources and prides itself as a culture of learning, is waiting for your arrival! Salary, DOE UP to 125K plus bonus and comprehensive benefits.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Provides generalist support -assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action
- Executes HR policies and procedures supporting the HR strategies throughout the organization and identifies issues and trends related to the workforce.
- Provides trusted consultation to people leaders on developing and leading employees while bringing enterprise and outside in business perspectives.
- Recruiting- full life-cycle recruiting processes, prioritizing candidate experiences, for up to 10 jobs at a time
- Manage employee onboarding including preparation for day one and conducting new hire orientation.
- Oversee the benefit administration process including monthly enrollments and changes
- Manage employee offboarding and exit interviews
- Collaborate with leadership to determine hiring needs, map out recruiting strategies, manage expectations throughout the hiring process, and build pipelines of highly qualified candidates for your networks
- Partners with Home Office HR Business Partner, managers and employees on employee relation’s issues including routine and complex issues; assists departments to resolve employee issues and develop solutions.
- Tracks site-specific HR metrics and ensures compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Leverages and analyzes data to make informed business solutions to issues that may arise
- Facilitates and organizes employee training (in partnership with community leadership) on required, annual training topics.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of employee personnel files
- 3-5 years supporting an organization as a Generalist
- Proactive and caring personality
- Sense of Urgency
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Exceptional PTO plan
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.