Join an outstanding FEDERALLY qualified healthcare center offering full primary care services in Fairfield County.
APRN or PA needed to work with the behavioral health/addiction patient population regarding their PRIMARY CARE needs. This is a 100% outpatient setting and some responsibilities include: Obtain complete medical history and physical data for patients, determine diagnostic procedures if needed, education of families and patients regarding medications, health and illness protection.
Work with a collaborative, committed team. This position offers an incredible benefit package including LOAN REPAYMENT!
This is a fun, fast paced working environment, where commitment to quality is present in every job function! Lots more to share, inquiries are ALWAYS confidential.
- Obtain complete medical history and physical data for patients
- Determine diagnostic procedures if needed
- Education of families and patients regarding medications, health and illness protection
- 1-3 years' of experience required and an active CT license in place or pending
This employer offers the following:
- CME days, $ stipend, vacation and sick time
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 403B Retirement saving plan with employer contribution, FTCA malpractice insurance
- Competitive compensation and NHSC student loan repayment, if eligible
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.