Full Cycle Contract Recruiters needed for immediate temporary hire in an incredibly growing organization. You will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and matching candidates to specific requisitions across the company. These are long term temp roles with the possibility of turning into direct hire status. This role has lots of flexibility and pays market value wages.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Develops and implement a sourcing strategy for each search.
- Manages the posting process for all jobs.
- Sources, screens, and recommends candidates to hiring managers using behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Effectively tracks, monitors, dispositions and reports ongoing recruiting activities through the disciplined use of the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo); ensures data integrity for metrics/reporting.
- Assists with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time and location.
- Facilitates stakeholder feedback is thoroughly gathered and reviewed, and candidate comparatives are clearly articulated to the hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, the organization's business strategy, department background, and job descriptions.
- Organizes and coordinates post-interview debrief/ feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Partners with Compensation, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to compile relevant offers and communicates them in a compelling manner.
- Participates in the on-boarding experience to ensure the selected candidate makes a successful transition into the new role.
- Proven Recruiting and Sourcing Experience
- Solid judgment and critical thinking skills with a strong sense of urgency; flexibility and calm adaptability to demanding and/or stressful situations; highly capable in addressing ambiguity.
This employer offers the following:
- Some opportunity to work remotely
- Technology provided
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.