Ready to take the next step with your HR career? Our client, a very well established company in New Canaan, CT is looking for an HR Coordinator. This role's primary responsibility is recruiting for the main office and locations around the country. In addition, you will have administrative responsibilities for performance reviews, employment postings, benefit administration and input into HRIS. This role is very important to the HR team and a highly visible position. Salary, DOE: $60-70K plus incredible comprehensive benefits and savings plan.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Posts job advertisements
- Coordinates pre-employment drug tests and background checks; obtains and retains results in corresponding binders
- Drafts job offer letters to applicants for review by the HR Specialist
- Conducts new hire on-boarding in New Canaan
- Coordinates career fair displays and giveaways and attends career fairs as required
- Inputs new hire benefits information
- Answers calls/responding to emails to the Benefits Team, and researching and answering employee benefits-related questions
- Processing monthly health and welfare benefits bills.
- Assists in preparing employee packages during open enrollment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience, including recruiting and benefits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Plan and organize with a goal orientation
- Work accurately and quickly with an eye to detail
- Use good judgment about when to handle an issue independently vs. when to seek assistance
- Work well independently and as a team player
- Learn and integrate HR knowledge by showing intellectual curiosity and initiative.
- Professional, courteous demeanor.
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.