Are you looking for a Junior Recruiting role where there is flexibility and the company is a relatively easy sell? Our client, a provider of security services to high net worth and highly sensitive and confidential organizations needs a Junior Recruiter to screen and interview high volume applicants from their website portal. This firm has offices in 2 locations in Fairfield County and one in the Hartford area. You can work a few days remotely and a couple of days at one of those sites; it is all up to you! You will work with a dream boss and she will help to train you. Salary, DOE: $65-75K plus incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career into a full Talent Acquisition Professional.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Recruit and attract candidates to interview and hire great employees through company website and a variety of job board postings
- Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis
- Ensure the company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- 6 months to 1 year recruiting exposure
- Good Judgment
- Naturally curious
- Tenacious with a winning attitude
- Natural ability to talk to people and make professional relationships
This employer offers the following:
- Training by dream team HR head
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Flexible work schedule
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.