Our client, a fast growing, nationally recognized occupational therapy organization is looking for a brand new HR Director to join their corporate headquarters in White Plains, New York. This is a healing organization that is committed to the very best in personalized health and recovery, and they believe the only goal is to feel better! You will help to build a best-in-class workforce and work environment through acquisitions and new partnerships. Salary, DOE $140-150K Plus Comprehensive benefits and sizable bonus.
This position is open due to company growth, mergers and acquisitions.
- Lead HR due diligence and integration planning for all new partners joining the organization
- Help to build a best-in-class workforce and work environment through acquisitions and new partnerships.
- Lead and support the HR M&A due diligence process for all partnerships
- Engage and build trust with our new partners and present an overview of the HR diligence and integration process
- Provide people related integration recommendations to senior leaders to support a successful integration into the company
- Partner internally to conduct employee-related data analysis (e. g. headcount, salary, benefits, etc.)
- Lead HR and M&A projects and process improvements across the organization
- Collaborate with regional leadership to help drive successful partnerships and integrations
- Build out and continuously improve the HR diligence process by identifying and developing process improvements, best practices, and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team and improve the quality of integration efforts
- Partner with other members of the HR Team to develop best-in-class processes, tools and training to support future growth
- Lead key projects and initiatives as required; deliver initiatives through detailed planning and management of scope, schedule and resources (project management)
- A relationship builder with a collaborative working style
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including an ability to listen effectively and to communicate information clearly to all levels of management
- Ability to advise, challenge and influence at all levels
- Self-motivated and deadline-driven with a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Problem solver who possesses a high degree of judgment and can work collaboratively on complex matters
- Hands-on, results-oriented, highly organized, and a team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a multi-site environment
- Healthcare industry and/or HR M&A experience
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR preferred
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Paid Parking
- Flexibility to work remote
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.