Talent Acquisition Consultant/Recruiter needed for a consulting firm headquartered in CT that has been named one of the Top Workplaces to work consecutively for a decade. This is a rare opportunity to place all internal employees and help with strategy to keep this organization growing every year. Comprehensive benefits, 401k and the ability to ALWAYS work remotely. Salary, DOE.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Develop and implement a sourcing strategy for each search.
- Manage the posting process for all jobs
- Provide full cycle recruiting support
- Source passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing, and outreach
- Screen and qualify candidates
- Assist with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time and location
- Proven Recruiting and Sourcing Experience
- Solid judgment and critical thinking skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Familiarity of Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn, and other sourcing technologies (resume databases)
- Experience writing Boolean queries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to Source passive candidates via networking, direct sourcing, and outreach
This employer offers the following:
- Remote opportunity or ability to work in their Corporate Headquarters in Norwalk, CT
- Technology provided
- Comprehensive Benefits
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.