Are you an HR Professional who wants to make a difference in the lives of others at this point in your career? Our client, a nationally recognized and award winning non profit organization that has been in existence for over 50 + years is searching for a new HR Vice President to be an exceptional leader and take this new HR team to a whole new, progressive level. Salary, DOE: UP TO 185K plus bonus and incredible comprehensive benefits.
This position is open due to re-branding and reorganization.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the organization's Vision, Values and Mission
- Develop a comprehensive workforce planning process to meet the current and future staffing needs of the company including robust recruitment and retention strategies
- Establish long and short-term human resource goals and objectives that are aligned with the vision and strategies
- Ensure work environments and workplace practices promote a positive employee relations environment free of discrimination, harassment, or any form of unfair or unethical practice
- Ensure compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements where the organization operates (Multi states).
- Collaborate with key decision-makers and leaders within the organization to ensure successful organization-wide programs and policies within human resources and related areas of oversight
- Conduct investigations, site assessments, and all related forms of complaint reviews, that ensure objective evaluation and resolution of issues
- Provide training and consulting in effective employee performance management practices
- Oversee the development of all HR policies and procedures that reduce litigation risk, and initiates programs to attract, retain and develop qualified personnel
- Deliver HR related training throughout the organization i.e.: Performance Management, Sexual Harassment, Managing a Diverse Workforce
- Provide supervision, management, coaching and facilitate development opportunities for HR staff
- Extensive knowledge of human resources including organization development, change management, employee relations, proficiency in HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now preferred), performance management, compensation and talent acquisition
- BA required; MA/MS/PhD preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of HR senior level human resource experience with proven success in creating strategies and driving innovation, with at least 8 years of supervisory HR experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred
- Is an effective change agent
- Ability to counsel and motivate others, as individuals and as a group
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.