One of the largest healthcare networks in the NE is seeking a strong RN to work at one of their busiest PCP locations. This position is open due to company growth.
- Prepares materials, supplies, equipment and the patient to assist the physician or the physician assistant with the patient's medical exam.
- Obtains the patients history and basic medical data such as vital signs, temperature, height and weight, vision and chief complaint.
- Provides direct patient care, such as ear irrigation, vaccinations and medications, wound care and suture removal.
- Collects, prepares and analyzes patient specimens as directed by the physician or physician assistant.
- Instructs the patient and family on how to perform physician recommended preventive care, take prescribed medication, prepare for tests, monitor treatment progress and note symptom changes.
- Contacts the patient by telephone to provide requested follow-up, advise them of test results or relay a physician's instructions.
- Performs organizational responsibilities to achieve the Practices' and WCMG missions through a process of total quality improvement.
- Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position
- CT RN License
- Excellent patient care
This employer offers the following:
- Full Benefits
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.