Are you currently recruiting in a staffing agency and looking to be a Corporate Recruiter? If so, this role is ideal for you. Our client, an incredible non profit organization catering to the education system is searching for a brand new Recruiter to help them drive their exceptional recruitment strategy. Salary, DOE: UP to $70K plus incredible benefits including 401K.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Create and refine strategies that enable us to recruit top talent nationwide;
- Collaborate with a team of fast-paced, goal-driven colleagues who are constantly fine-tuning their systems to improve the speed at which we hire and the success of our hires;
- Partner with organization's leaders to determine hiring needs;
- Interview candidates, leading to tremendous growth for the organization
- Possess 5-8 years of successful full life cycle recruiting;
- Able to think as a true Talent Acquisition Advisor;
- Experience in identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies;
- Possess experience in proactively working with stakeholders on workforce planning to build effective candidate pipelines;
- Have remarkable organizational skills and a relentless drive to improve efficiency;-
- Hold exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- Possess an ability to build strong relationships and thoughtfully navigate challenging situations; and
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and clear communication skills.
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Flexibility to work remote 2-3 days a week
- On-Site Cafeteria
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.