Our client is searching for a Team Lead, Talent Acquisition. In this role, he/she will be responsible for contributing to the strategy and execution of talent acquisition plans for this organization's headquarters. S/he will play a critical role in the execution of proactive staffing strategies to attract best-in-class talent in order to support the business as they continue to grow. Salary, DOE: Up to 140K.
This position is open due to Promotion.
- Developing and executing an effective sourcing, assessment, and selection strategy to hire for our corporate functions.
- Leading, developing, and managing a team of Talent Recruiter, Sourcers, and Coordinators.
- Devising new, innovative approaches to recruitment outreach and selection processes of top-tiered talent for all open positions.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process with a focus on driving efficiencies and improvements, utilizing technology, tools, and data.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers across our enterprise, including Executive leadership
- Maintaining and supporting evaluation metrics to measure our recruitment achievements and to help refine the recruitment processes
- End-to-end full recruitment cycle experience, including identifying trends in current recruiting processes and outcomes to determine opportunities to re-imagine/change/enhance recruiting and sourcing
- Strong systems thinking to create scalable processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and in highly collaborative environment
- Experience in identifying trends, leveraging knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative and customized sourcing strategies
- Experience in proactively working with stakeholders on workforce planning to build effective candidate pipelines
- Desire to learn the company model
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefit plan including generous 401K
- State of the art Facility
- Option to work remote 2-3 days a week
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.