Do you like to multitask and keep a lot of balls in the air and on track? Our Greenwich client has us searching for a real go getter, a cracker jack Admin to work with their incredibly busy HR team. In this role, you will be in charge of the applicant experience and all of the interviews scheduled not to mention putting on the annual intern events and making sure the interns have a great experience as well. This is a highly visible role at the top and one where you will shine!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience to all applicants ensuring a positive impression of the organization
- Create and post interview schedules and confirm all candidates
- Greet candidates, manage interview schedules and make appropriate scheduling changes as needed throughout the day
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations for candidates
- Manage candidate reimbursements, recruiting vendor payments, and contract
- Maintain and update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with resumes, applicant information, interview schedules and feedback
- Compile weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports on jobs and candidate progression
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal clients
- Maintain appropriate level of communication to all hiring managers, Recruiters, and
- Business Partners throughout the process
- 5-10 years supporting large groups of employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to adapt as well as take initiative to start and complete tasks and projects without request
- Presents oneself with professionalism and confidence
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Strong problem solving and proven decision-making skills
- Experience with project coordination
This employer offers the following:
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Paid Parking
- Profit Sharing
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is
impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to
include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a
direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.