One of our favorite clients is searching for a Recruiting/HR Coordinator to support recruiting, onboarding and general HR activities. The selected candidate will be responsible for talent sourcing, interviewing and interview scheduling, onboarding, HRIS and other reporting and employee relations ensuring that the company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. Salary, DOE + 3 weeks vacation and incredible benefits!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Support and collaborate with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs of the organization
- Create a seamless hiring process to support the employee engagement journey
- Prepare recruitment materials, job posts and coordinate with recruitment agencies
- Review resumes and conduct initial interviews of candidates
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Prepare offer letters and initiate background checks
Support the onboarding process for new hires
- Work with the HR team to deliver employee orientation and create onboarding schedules
- Create new hire binders
- Maintain checklist of employee’s orientation activities
Provide general assistance with HR administration and other projects as requested
- Provide support to HR department including maintaining, processing and documenting employee records
- Preparing reports and answering employee inquiries
- Scan paper personnel files to ensure e-files are accurate
- Special projects and other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior HR or recruiting experience, or some graduate-level education in an HR-related field highly desirable
- Prior experience in a professional office environment required
Knowledge and Skills
- Sound working knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, i.e., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
- General knowledge of basic HR law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commitment to quality and flawless execution; detail orientation
- Ability to handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Ability to maintain a professional and neutral demeanor, even in highly charged emotional situations
- Demonstrated ability to take accountability and learn from one’s mistakes
- Bias for action with a “can-do” mindset
- Business focus
- Excellent judgment
- Personal integrity
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Casual Fridays
- Summer Hours
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Paid Parking
- Shuttle to Train
- Three weeks vacation
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to
include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.