Workday HRIS Specialist needed for incredible organization in Greenwich. This company thrives on integrity, innovation and growth. If you are a Workday expert and know how all the pieces of the HR puzzle fit together into this platform and can explain it to ALL of the stakeholders, this may be your next place of employment! Salary, DOE: ALL IN.....CAN BE UP TO $200K!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across HR and other functions to provide technical support and quality assurance regarding all HR systems and tools, including Workday,
- Greenhouse, DocuSign
- Perform all aspects of Workday system administration, including but not limited to, business process configuration, integration set-up, and security maintenance
- Provide expertise in multiple Workday modules, including but not limited to, Core HCM,
- Time/Attendance, Learning, and Payroll.
- Create report and dashboard solutions (Advanced, Matrix) within Workday and partner with stakeholders to optimize existing reports.
- Troubleshoot errors, investigate problems, and provide general production support to Workday users and stakeholders; Configure, propose, and test resolutions in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ensure data quality through process improvement and audits
- Perform bi-annual impact assessment for Workday releases; Make recommendations to appropriate HR leaders and lead the relevant testing/implementations
- Support future implementations, including but not limited to, requirements gathering, module implementation, and business process testing
- Identify and implement opportunities that increase efficiencies, reduce risk, and enable automation; Analyze data flow and recommend innovative solutions for process improvement
- Assist with stakeholder training, including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist and guide stakeholders with new processes/functionality
- Help drive consistent, standardized HRIS practices, documentation, processes, tools, and workflows across all lines of business
- Core HCM Workday experience and advanced reporting knowledge required; End-to-end implementation and experience supporting other areas of Workday are a plus (Time, Absence, Learning, Performance)
- Workday knowledge of Integrations (between Workday and other vendors/platforms),
- Greenhouse and DocuSign experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, SQL, and Access is a plus
- 2+ years HRIS/HRIT Workday support experience
- Proven track record of securely managing highly confidential / sensitive data
This employer offers the following:
- 100% Paid Benefits
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Flexible Hours/days
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.