Looking to work for a dynamic, large corporate headquarters where you can learn and grow with an incredible, HR-Total Rewards team? Our client, a MAJOR national service provider is looking for a brand new Compensation Analyst to join the new Total Rewards team recently put in place to meet the rapidly growing demands and changes that this organization is experiencing! Salary up to $100K plus bonus and incredible benefits. Remote for now, with some flex in the future to work 2 days a week in the office!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Support the Director, Total Rewards in the design, development, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs including salary administration, job descriptions, and evaluations, salary/market pricing analysis, benefit plan audits and regulatory reporting, system set-up, and benefits program analysis/reporting.
- Carry out compensation analysis in support of Organization's base pay and incentive programs including cost modeling to determine the feasibility of new plan design elements.
- Administer annual merit increase and incentive program processes.
- Assists in evaluating and market pricing jobs in support of ongoing job architecture needs.
- Participate in salary surveys and analyze results to assist with competitive analysis.
- Maintain compensation-related tools, jobs database, and perform data audits and entries in database.
- Review positions to ensure FLSA compliance.
- 3-5 years experience in a benefits or compensation-related role.
- Experience with variable compensation (LTI/STI) and broad-based compensation.
- Understanding of the financial impact of total rewards programs (financial acumen).
- Bachelor's Degree
This employer offers the following:
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
- Shuttle to Train
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.