Global investment firm located in Stamford is searching for a highly organized and personalized Assistant to support the VP of HR with everything involving the recruiting process. Assist with job boards, agencies, schedule interviews, send offer letters and on board candidates. This is a busy and exiting role. Great for someone looking to break into HR. It will be remote for a long time due to the pandemic, but segue back into their state of the art office afterwards. Strong organizational skills and Excel skills are needed to do this job well. THIS IS TEMP TO PERM Salary: UP to $40 per hour...100% paid benefits.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Assist with creation of offer letters, I-9 completion, background check initiation, and Workday recruiting flow
- Help coordinate interviews
- Schedule and execute pre-screens with applicants
- New hire equipment orders, work with IT and new hires to ensure full set up is delivered – handle issues as they arise
- Assist w/ new hire orientation
- E-File offer letters, important documents, employee letters
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of some database management systems preferred
- 1-3 years of working experience as an admin or a coordinator preferred or solid internships
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly organized; ability to multitask several priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This employer offers the following:
- Ability to work remote 5 days a week, but must be able to commute to Stamford in the future.
- This will turn into a temp to hire role very fast (a few months) for an exceptional candidate.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.