Junior Recruiter needed for National Service Provider headquartered in South Norwalk, CT. This is a great role for an agency recruiter with 1-2 years experience who knows how to use Linked In for searches and wants to start their career in Corporate Recruiting. This is a really fast paced and fun group. You will love to recruit and support this group. Salary, DOE $60-65K plus bonus and great benefits.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Develops and implements a sourcing strategy for each search.
- Manages the posting process for all jobs.
- Sources, screens, and recommends candidates to hiring managers using behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Effectively tracks, monitors, dispositions and reports ongoing recruiting activities through the disciplined use of the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo); ensures data integrity for metrics/reporting.
- Assists with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time and location. Sends scheduling requests to the recruitment coordinator.
- Facilitates the stakeholder feedback is thoroughly gathered and reviewed, and candidate comparatives are clearly articulated to the hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, the organization's business strategy, department background, and job descriptions.
- Organizes and coordinates post-interview debrief/ feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Partners with Compensation, HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to compile relevant offers and communicates them in a compelling manner.
- Participates in the on-boarding experience to ensure the selected candidate makes a successful transition into the new role.-
- Know how to run a search on LinkedIn or indeed. Some training will be given
- Solid organizational and computer skills
- Strong sense of urgency and flexible personality
- Naturally curious
- A people person
This employer offers the following:
- Currently a remote role opportunity with the option to occasionally work in their beautiful office
- Technology provided
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.