Our client, a large world class manufacturer of consumer products is searching for a Manager to support Operations and provide HR leadership to two local facilities. This is an extremely well rounded and highly visible HR role supporting a world class organization. If you are a current HR Generalist and are looking to advance your career or an HR Manager looking for a change, this is a terrific HR opportunity. 4-6 years HR exposure needed. Salary: DOE... UP TO $120K plus incredible benefits and office atmosphere.
This position is open due to Company growth.
- Provides full range of HR support including recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, organizational development, and training & development
- Work closely with leaders to develop appropriate staffing levels, and recruit and retain talent
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and Human Resource-related policies and practices
- Creates and executes Talent Management initiatives, including performance management, coaching, employee development, succession planning, and change management
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, recognition, and motivation of our workforce
- Support the annual benefits enrollment and communications processes, and ensures accuracy of benefits data base
- Conducts wage surveys within relevant labor markets to determine competitive pay practices
- Partner with Finance and HR Coordinator for payroll and efficient processing of all new hires and personnel changes, in a timely manner
- Lead with data providing analysis and reporting of key metrics utilizing Workday and ADP
- Bachelor’s Degree
- PHR or SPHR a plus
- 4-6 years of Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual is a plus
- Experience with Workday and ADP preferred
- Successful track record as an HR generalist with involvement in organization development, recruiting, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and employee training & development
- Knowledge of employment laws and HR Practices
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and report data accurately
- Excellent coaching, counseling, and facilitation skills.
- Drive improvements and embrace change to drive the business forward
- Ability to build effective relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Lead Change - Take responsibility for leading, directly and managing organizational change
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits and 401K
- Ergonomic Office Space
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.