Our client, a large National leader in insurance and reinsurance is in need of a new HR Coordinator to report to the HR Business Partner and the Corporate HR group. Administrative support needed for all corporate HR functions and programs. This is a fantastic HR opportunity. Salary: Depends on Experience. Paying up to $70K plus incredible benefits, flexibility to work remote with occasional office drop in... preferably one day a week.
This position is open due to company growth.
•Assist with creation of offer letters, I-9 completion, background check initiation, and Workday recruiting flow
• Open job requisitions in Workday and help coordinate interviews
• Schedule and execute pre-screens
• New hire equipment orders, work with IT and new hires to ensure full set up is delivered – handle issues as they arise
• New Hire orientation – walk through benefits sign up, 401k, etc.
• Process Workday job changes for corporate group
• Update long standing documents, keep fresh HR acquisition collateral
• Assist with distribution of various emails to the Corporate group
• Assist with HR related social media content as necessary
• E-File offer letters, important documents, employee letters
• Assist with other projects as necessary
- Advanced knowledge of Office Suite – primarily Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Excel knowledge necessary
- Workday experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of database management systems or Smartsheet preferred
- 2-4 years of experience as a coordinator
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized; ability to multitask several priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborator and team player
- 5% travel may be necessary, 1 day/week (flexible) in White Plains office assisting with light office duties
This employer offers the following:
- Ability to work remote 4 days a week
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings plan
- Monday - Friday 9-5 No OT AT ALL!
- Casual work environment
- Close to train, major highways
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.