Trying to break into HR? NYC organization is looking for a bright and talented HR Coordinator to join their large and dynamic Shared Services HR team. This is the area in HR that supports all HR functions of the company by providing exceptional customer service to employees, managers and HR Business Partners. This position requires the ability to assist people at all levels of the organization promptly and efficiently. This is a fantastic entry-level HR role for a recent grad who is eager to start their HR career. Salary is paying $58-63K plus ability to work remotely 2 days a week, exceptional benefits including dental, vision and a variety of wellness classes offered like kickboxing, yoga and pilates!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Support for new hire screening: background checks, finger prints, vaccine verification, education verification, I9, etc.
- Handle data cleanup and import new hire data into database system
- Support of employee life cycle events
- Assist with software database projects/enhancements
- Handle employee inquiries across broad range of HR topics
- 1+ year of related HR work experience or some HR Internships
- Associate's and/or Bachelor's Degree
- Strong Computer experience: Microsoft Office/Suite
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Good follow through skills
- Ability to make good relationships with other employees
- Discreet and reliable
This employer offers the following:
- Excellent Benefits including dental and vision and healthy savings plans
- Access to a variety of fitness classes including pilates, yoga and kickboxing just to name a few
- Work from home 2 days a week
- Growth potential
- Business Casual Attire
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.