Our client, a well respected financial service organization located near Grand Central is searching for a new Campus Recruiting Coordinator to support the team that develops strategies in order to recruit at all the top tier colleges and universities across the US. You would support the planning of campus events and programs, manage all communication with candidates and business leaders. You will also help to set up training for summer interns and new hires. This is a solid HR beginner role where you can get your foot in the door and start your HR career. Salary DOE: $65-75K + BONUS and comprehensive benefit plan with generous 401K savings plan match and PTO.
This position is open due to company growth.
• Manage logistics for virtual and/or on-campus events
• Post openings to online school boards
• Maintain recruiting database and applicant tracking system
• Assist with the development and distribution of university marketing collateral for recruiting events
• Coordinate and execute candidate, team, and hiring manager correspondence
• Make candidate travel arrangements
• Schedule interviews
• Support ongoing projects such as diversity hiring, employee resource groups, campus ambassadors, etc.
• Process all invoices for campus expenses and candidate travel; maintain budget status and tracking report
• Process offer letters and facilitate onboarding for campus and first year hires (e.g. background checks)
- Personable, approachable and a natural relationship builder
- Calm under pressure
- Some internships in HR and or event planning preferred
This employer offers the following:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Casual Fridays
- Summer Hours
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Flexible Hours
- On-Site Gym
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Shuttle to Train
- Unlimited Vacation
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.