One of the largest healthcare networks in the NE is seeking qualified LPNs to join some of their primary care facilities. This position is open due to company growth.
- Follows up with pre-visit planning focusing on care gaps, leading team huddles with the clinical staff.
- Greets and brings patient back from waiting room to clinical area. Performs all necessary intake activities and documents appropriate information including accurate vital signs, current medications and allergies, verifies EMR reflects current PCP, appropriate referring Provider, preferred pharmacy, etc.
- Documents and updates patient information in the patient record. Documents demographic, medication history, social and medical history as reported by the patient from the intake forms, or as directed.
- Completes all office visit documentation with the Provider, including proposing orders for review, as appropriate.
- Completes tasks with appropriate documentation, Updates medication by history for Provider review.
- Provides direct patient care, including vaccination and medication administration and basic wound care.
- Completes appropriate paperwork as needed.
- Communicates test results as designated by the Provider or Registered Nurse.
- Assists with prior authorizations and referrals.
- Propose medication renewals.
- As delegated, instructs patients and their caregiver on how to perform Provider recommended preventative care, take prescribed medication, prepare for tests and procedures, and monitor treatment progress and document symptom changes
- LPN License
- Medical knowledge and terminology
- Vaccine administration
- Medication preparation
This employer offers the following:
- Full Benefits
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.