Our client is searching for a brand new eCommerce/Web Operations Manager to assist in building a best-in-class direct-to-consumer organization. This role is responsible for understanding what is driving site traffic and conversion, identifying opportunities to improve, and partnering with agencies and cross-organizationally to drive continuous improvement in support of customer experience and aggressive revenue goals. This company has fantastic energy and they are doing exceptionally well. They are centrally located, business casual, offer a flexible work schedule in a state of the art office setting. They offer a competitive salary depending on your qualifications, of up to $130K + Bonus and comprehensive benefits including a solid retirement plan!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Lead launch of new website features together with key stakeholders across the organization
- Manage relationship with web development partners
- Continuously increase conversions on the site through impeccable user experience
- Strategize best practices to improve site experience by using heat mapping, site testing, online surveys, and user feedback testing
- Run quality assurance (QA) on all new features, promos, product launches etc.
- Manage Analytics to organize data collection processes from a variety of platforms
- Bachelors' degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of e-Commerce management
- Strong organizational skills
This employer offers the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings plan
- Casual work environment
- Close to train, major highways
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.