Do you love to talk on the phone and help people? Our client, a revolutionary medical device company located in Darien, CT is searching for a new Customer Service Representative to answer calls about their FDA approved product and track shipping orders online. Work 9-5, no overtime and no Degree required. All you need to be is organized, helpful and have a friendly phone demeanor! Salary: $40-45K + comprehensive PARTIAL COMPANY PAID benefits including Dental and Vision + a robust retirement savings plan. This is a great role for a High School Grad, someone looking to return to work or someone semi-retired. Mon- Fri in beautiful office with GREAT employees!
This position is open due to company growth.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms - place orders, process returns, refunds
- Have patience to troubleshoot if customer is having an issue working the device.
- At least 1 - 3 years' of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
This employer offers the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings plan
- Monday - Friday 9-5 No OT AT ALL!
- Casual work environment
- Close to train, major highways
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.