Do you have 4-5 years experience with Sales Incentive Compensation? Looking for a more senior opportunity within your field where you can experience autonomy, and incredible wages? Our client, a successful organization in the consumer products space in the Northeast Region (You may choose to work in CT or MA) with revenues over $350M+ is looking for a new Incentive Compensation Manager. This is a wonderful career growth move for someone who is looking for a more senior level comp role. Salary: DOE + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits + Nice Collaborative Environment.
This position is open due to growth.
- Maintenance and execution of incentive Compensation programs
- Calculation of commissions and other incentive compensation
- Collaboration with senior management to evaluate ways to optimize programs to incentivize desired business outcomes
- Change management as the company seeks to harmonize legacy programs for past and future business acquisitions
- BA a Must. Master's degree a big plus
- 4+ Years relevant experience...Comp and Commission in sales area a must!
- Ability to sit on leadership team to strategize, lead and collaborate
This employer offers the following:
- Ability to work out of CT or MA office
- Bonus Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Business Casual Attire
- Ergonomic Office Space
- Flexible Hours
- Transportation allowance
- Paid Parking
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our
clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is
impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to
include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a
direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.