Well known and respected radiology practice is seeking an experience Mammography Technologist to join their successful team and they're offering a substantial sign on bonus along with a generous salary and exceptional benefits. The position is open due to increased business at locations.
- Operating knowledge of radiographic equipment.
- Performs all diagnostic radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures within assigned areas these procedures include Mammography.
- Reviews all necessary documentation to perform diagnostic procedures.
- Performs preventative visual and manual inspections for each radiographic room/equipment assigned ensuring appropriate maintenance and cleanliness.
- Performs related clinical and clerical duties associated with the patient procedure.
- Assists in the managing of the radiographic procedures through the coordination of resources, to facilitate optimal efficiency. Assures that the procedures performed are in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Performs warm up calibration procedures necessary to ready the equipment for patient imaging.
- Assists in the procurement of all necessary supplies.
- Informs the supervisor of any equipment needing repair to insure prompt service.
- Contributes to a positive climate and open communication for a team approach.
- Maintains certification and licensure by attending continuing education classes.
- College Degree - Preferred
- ASRT (RT)(R)(M) and CT State License required
This client offers the following:
- SUBSTANTIAL SIGN ON BONUS
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey & Guasco Staffing LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.