Our client, a leader in the non profit world is searching for a long term TEMPORARY Junior Human Resource Generalist to cover an extended Maternity leave starting Mid April and run for approximately 4+ months or longer...This is a 30 hour work week that is virtual 3 days a week and on site in Long Island only 2 days a week. This is a great contract for anyone trying to stay busy during the pandemic or semi retired or if you are trying to build your HR resume. THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE THAT STARTS MID APRIL. Salary: DOE: $30 per hour with lots of flexibility.
This position is open due to Maternity leave and Special projects.
- Assist Lead Recruiter with resume screening and interview coordination
- Assist VP of HR and the Benefits Broker with administration with a light load of Leaves of Absence claims
- Back up HRIS Assistant on an as needed basis with data entry in ADP Workforce Now platform with personnel changes
- Assist with Accreditation renewal
- Special HR projects and research
- Good computer skills
- Common Sense
- Basic HR experience- preferably with screening resumes and basic interviewing skills
- Any knowledge of HRIS platforms/ ADP Workforce Now is preferred
- Basic understanding of Benefit claims
This employer offers the following:
- Flexible schedule -Ideally they need 28-30 hours a week.
- Work from home three days a week
- Corporate Casual dress code
- Long term contract
- Lots of training and assistance within the dept.
- Wonderful group of people to support
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.