HR Coordinator/Administrator needed on a REMOTE basis to cover a Maternity Leave for a well known Publishing House. You will essentially act as the point of contact to assist employees with a variety of questions about their employee status. You will pleasantly help them with questions and or make changes with their payroll status before it goes into the payroll dept. This role is great for someone with 1-2 years experience, preferably in HR that has an exceptional customer service personality and is obsessed with being accurate with data. This is a great resume builder here. Salary, DOE: $25-35 per hour. Long term temp role with the possibility to go to permanent status.
This position is open due to Maternity Coverage and growth from a few corporate mergers.
- Processes payroll for all employee related changes, referral/spot bonuses, special projects forms, tuition reimbursement and invoices in a timely manner.
- Generates action forms for employee changes.
- Completes employee offboarding process including answering questions, maintenance of files and conducting exit interviews.
- Serves as a point of contact for employee inquiries.
- Coaches managers on remote onboarding best practices.
- Handles employee relations issues under supervision.
- Assists with creating job ads and obtaining approvals to open positions.
- Provides general support for our Annual Performance Appraisal Process and merit process.
- Creates and analyzes reports; updates various departmental spreadsheets.
- Assists with other assignments and projects.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; must be savvy in Microsoft Excel
- Motivated, quick learner, works with sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain a high level of trust and integrity to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Customer service oriented, friendly and collaborative
- Experience with iCIMS, UltiPro and WorkDay a plus
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period.
Mackey Staffing & Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.