Prestigious Medical Facility needs a Nurse Supervisor, available for night shift, to assist award winning hospital in a variety of areas. This is a wonderful place to work and they are offering up to $65 per hour.
This position is open due to additional coverage.
- A registered professional nurse responsible for coordinating the nursing staff's quality and appropriate delivery of direct and indirect patient care to a defined age-specific population via the utilization of the Nursing Process.
- Promotes a participative management philosophy and creates a positive environment for the professional practice of nursing.
- Promotes activities that foster continuous quality improvement to enhance patient care outcomes.
- Ensures patient flow throughout the organization.
- Education: Graduate of a school of nursing. Bachelor's Degree required or able to complete within two (2) years of hire. Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Experience: Three (3) years recent acute care experience and two (2) years progressive management or leadership experience. Four (4) years progressive management or leadership experience preferred.
- License and Certification: Current unrestricted License in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Connecticut. Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Certification in leadership or clinical specialty preferred.
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.