Highly respected and successful manufacturer in northern Connecticut is seeking an experienced Production Systems Manager to join their team. This position is open due to increased work load.
- Ensure global production capacities meet demand by implementing Capacity Resource Planning software that predicts restraints and interpreting information to develop optimal solutions
- Implement, manage, and sustain a Warehouse Management System (WHS) by championing global use of barcoding and inventory management techniques for raw materials, WIP, and finished goods
- Drive companywide expertise in the Enterprise Resource Planning tool by strategizing ERP development, and by the continuous training of colleagues in the utilization of the JDE-E1 system
- Improve JDE-E1 uptake and strategic use by maintaining a portfolio of outstanding E1 enhancements and project initiatives that improve functionality and automation
- Minimize production errors and mischarges by developing, implementing, managing, and institutionalizing software solutions that mitigate the risk of mischarges in chemical operations
- BS/BA Degree, in Engineering or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience training others in JD Edwards Enterprise-1 essential
- 5+ years of experience in production management
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work across all levels of a company
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and implementation
- Travel expectation up to 15%, including international travel
This position offers:
- Full benefits
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.