Are you interested in joining a strong hospital network that will afford you both financial and professional growth? If so, please check out this job description and apply for this popular position ASAP.
Both inpatient and outpatient facility seeks experienced Physician Assistant to join a strong, experienced and energetic team.
We are looking to add to our team because of consistent monthly growth.
- Seeing new patients and following up with post-operative patients
- Assist in OR procedures
- Manage post-procedure patients
- Advanced clinical skills
- Maintain professional demeanor
- Degree from an accredited PA Master's program
- Up to date PA Certification and CT License
- Experience within Neurology is required
- Previous OR experience
- Must be highly organized and the ability to work autonomously
- Full benefits available for this position
- Matching 401(K)
- Generous paid time off
- Upward mobility offered
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.