Prestigious Medical Facility needs a new Medical Assistant to assist award winning practice with everything from data entry inputting patient's history to taking their vitals and discussing patients concerns and test results.
This position is open due to increased patient volume.
- Take patients vitals
- Record patients history
- Discuss patient results
- Make patients feel welcomed and informed
- Medical terminology
- EPIC skills preferred but not mandatory
- Good Data Entry skills for recording patient information.
- MUST HAVE DEGREE FROM ACCREDITED MA SCHOOL
- MA certification is not required (PRACTICE WILL PAY FOR ALL PERM CANDIDATES TO GET THEIR CERTIFICATION)
This employer offers the following:
- This is a long term hourly position with the potential to become a permanent employee
- If you show potential the practice will pay for your MA Certification
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.