Ever thought about being a trade show sales rep. at the PGA? Our client, an emerging healthcare products company has recently partnered with the Metropolitan Section of the PGA and is looking for a real go getter, Sales Rep for this division. This is a fairly entry level role; one for someone who doesn't want to sit behind a desk all day, has lots of energy, has a dynamic personality with an interest in developing their sales and marketing skills and an interest in sports, specifically, GOLF. You will report into the CEO and Founder who is an excellent mentor and leader. Salary, depending on background: Up to $40K + solid commission structure and all expenses to events are paid.
This position is open due to company growth and partnership with PGA.
- Manage the PGA Met. Section relationship
- Attend 3-4 golf events during the season, which will include a product showcase day
- Attend various networking events and awards dinners
- Travel to Fairfield and Westchester counties, and Long Island
- Develop relationships with country club pros; launch products into pro shops
- The personality that opens doors with confidence
- Helpful, caring and focused
- Solid internships where there was cold calling or campaigning for a cause
- College campus tour guide personality a plus
- High energy and a zest for all natural wellness
- Previous sales experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Good follow up skills
- Tenacious type of personality
This employer offers the following:
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Excellent exposure to some of the region's largest and prestigious sporting events and leaders
- Room for growth within organization
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.