Rapidly growing medical research company is seeking a Material Handler to assist in multiple areas. This position is open due to Increased work volume.
- Perform computer transactions against company purchase orders and the process of product returns in the system
- Handle and store hazardous deliveries and chemicals, gases, biological samples and temperature sensitive materials
- Reconciliation of inventory
- Stock labs with supplies
- Perform general housekeeping and other general duties
- 3-5 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Healthcare or biotechnology experience is a MUST
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.