A well-established and well-respected law firm in downtown Fairfield is looking for a new Legal Assistant/Paralegal to help with the incredible growth they are experiencing with real estate closings and estate, trusts and wills. If you have a few years of legal experience or are looking to return to work locally and work 9-5 in a nice office this is for you! Salary DOE: $50-58K + 401K.
This position is open due to company growth.
- Perform general law office administration with real estate closings, wills and trusts
- Prepare probate accountings
- 3+ years legal exposure
- Exceptional customer service communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Experience preparing probate accountings, and experience with the FAS accounting program would be beneficial
- College degree preferred
This employer offers the following:
- Hours are 9-5 - No overtime!
- Free parking
- Lovely downtown office setting
- Close to all Fairfield amenities
Please note, all resumes will be reviewed and considered; however, only candidates whose resumes match our clients' job specifications will be contacted. Unfortunately, with the volume of resumes we receive it is impossible to respond to everyone. In order to expedite consideration of your candidacy, please be sure to include your resume with your reply.
Fee will be paid by our client, the prospective employer. Mackey Staffing & Co. offers a generous referral bonus to anyone who refers a candidate that is placed in a direct-hire position and meets the guarantee period. Mackey Staffing & Co. LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Agency and will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.